GET ON THE DIAMOND!
Get solid softball fundamentals and the tools to improve your game from some of the area's best coaches. Kirkwood's state-of-the-art facilities set the stage for positive, fun learning that will last a lifetime.
2018 Kirkwood Winter Softball Camp
Date: Sunday, January 21, 2018
Time: Participants can sign up for multiple sessions
- 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.: Athlete assessment
- 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.: Athlete will be able to design their own experience. Each athlete will be able to sign up for five separate 45-minute sessions of skill they are most interested in learning.
Skill sessions include: hitting, pitching, base running, speed agility, recruiting seminar, infield play, outfield play, and catching.
During the afternoon sessions all parents are welcome to attend the seminars that will be presented during the camp.
Grades: 5th - 12th
Place: Michael J Gould Kirkwood Recreation Center
Due: Registrations and payment are due January 18, 2018
Register now: Printable brochure
· Mail in your registration form and payment
· Mail to: Kirkwood Community College
· Attn: Continuing Education
· 6301 Kirkwood Blvd. SW
· Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
· Register online or over the phone, please call the Continuing Education Dept./Phone-in registration at (319) 398-1022.
Kirkwood Community College assumes no liability for accidents that occur while participating in Kirkwood Community College athletic camps and provides no funds to cover medical costs. Participants are reminded that participation is entirely voluntary and are strongly urged to have their own health insurance. It is understood that participation is voluntary and Kirkwood Community College is not responsible for injury or accidents and all liability against them is waived.